Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Fs Nauticam EM5 housing

Started by Chadb59 ·

  • 6Posts
  • 6Replies

Read-only discussion

Fs Nauticam EM5 housing

6 posts
  1. I have a lightly used EM5 housing for sale. It has been used on around 25 dives and is in perfect working order and like new condition. It has never been flooded and comes with all the original packaging. Asking 800 obo

    post-54312-0-06809100-1469466755_thumb.jpg

  2. Hi,

     

    Does the housing have the vacuum port?

     

    Kevin

    Edited by Kevin57
  3. No I never put that on

  4. Price dropped $650 obo with tray/handle. I also have ports for the following if interested in a package deal

     

    Ports

     

    Panasonic 45mm macro port

    Panasonic 8mm fisheye port

  5. PM sent

  6. Dome port is sold

Kraken Sports

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.