Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

FS: Atomos Ninja2 and Housing

Started by thetrickster ·

  • 5Posts
  • 5Replies

Read-only discussion

FS: Atomos Ninja2 and Housing

5 posts
  1. For Sale: 10Bit 4:2:2 1080P External Recorder / Viewfinder

     

    Product details : https://www.atomos.com/ninja/

     

    Atomos Ninja2 (Boxed) with 3 batteries, charger, mains adaptor, sun hood, 2 SSD caddies

    + 1x 120GB Sandisk SSD

     

    --

     

    Nauticam NA-NINJA2 Housing

     

    Product details: http://nauticam.com/product.asp?id=316

     

    All in great/good condition - never flooded and well taken care off.

     

    Looking for 1000€ for the lot (items in Spain)

     

    Photos to follow tonight, once I get home.

     

    Rich

    Edited by thetrickster
  2. Photos as promised.

     

    044d152196e0897a4eec8fdad1d381cd.jpg

     

    e86baa428d89b87603f112d2f639fc92.jpg

     

    da36eaca8bdea2f7e98680d7e5dcb23b.jpg

     

    166e35ae3483f9b31ca9e54e2dcc0bcf.jpg

     

    Any questions just ask.

     

    Thanks

     

     

     

     

     

     

    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  3. Is this setup still for sale?

  4. no sorry, its gone...

     

    I should of updated the thread - sorry.

  5. Hi there. I have the very same thing that I'd like to sell. It's completely unused. For some reason, I haven't been able to post a new topic. I'm a new user, so I'm a little lost. If someone has any suggestions, I'll make a proper post. Thanks!

     

    **nevermind! I figured it out. Sorry to bother**

    Edited by jejebah
Sea & Sea

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.