- 13Posts
- 13Replies
Read-only discussion
Lots of Nauticam Gear for Sale
-
Helping a friend sell some Nauticam equipment:Nauticam NA-7D Underwater Housing for the Canon 7D NA-17301------------------ $2100Nauticam N120 6 inch Acrylic Dome Port with shade NA-18801----------------------- $400Nauticam N120 8.5 inch Acrylic Dome Port with shade NA-18802 -------------------- $575Nauticam N120 Macro Port 87 NA-18702 ---------------------------------------------------- $310Nauticam Extension Ring 70 with Lock NA-21170 ----------------------------------------- $275Nauticam Zoom Gear for Canon 17-40mm USM NA-19528 ----------------------------- $135Nauticam Zoom Gear TC1017-Z for Tokina at X 10-17mm F 3.5-4.5 NA-19529 --- $110Discount if all bought together
-
Am looking for any accessory that can be used with an Olympus em1 setup.
Thanks
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
-
New Prices...Nauticam NA-7D Underwater Housing for the Canon 7D NA-17301------------------
$2100$1800Nauticam N120 6 inch Acrylic Dome Port with shade NA-18801-----------------------$400$350Nauticam N120 8.5 inch Acrylic Dome Port with shade NA-18802 --------------------$575$500Nauticam N120 Macro Port 87 NA-18702 ----------------------------------------------------$310$280Nauticam Extension Ring 70 with Lock NA-21170 -----------------------------------------$275$250Nauticam Zoom Gear for Canon 17-40mm USM NA-19528 -----------------------------$135$120
Nauticam Zoom Gear TC1017-Z for Tokina at X 10-17mm F 3.5-4.5 NA-19529 ---$110$95***Plus shipping and Paypal fees -
Price drop again...Nauticam NA-7D Underwater Housing for the Canon 7D NA-17301------------------
$2100$1650Nauticam N120 6 inch Acrylic Dome Port with shade NA-18801-----------------------$400$300Nauticam N120 8.5 inch Acrylic Dome Port with shade NA-18802 --------------------$575$425Nauticam N120 Macro Port 87 NA-18702 ----------------------------------------------------$310$250Nauticam Extension Ring 70 with Lock NA-21170 -----------------------------------------$275$225Nauticam Zoom Gear for Canon 17-40mm USM NA-19528 -----------------------------$135$110
Nauticam Zoom Gear TC1017-Z for Tokina at X 10-17mm F 3.5-4.5 NA-19529 ---$110$85***Plus shipping and Paypal fees -
do u still have this for sale
Nauticam N120 6 inch Acrylic Dome Port with shade NA-18801
-
I'm interested in the Tokina zoom gear; please PM me.
Ben
-
Hi, I'd like the 87 port if it's still for sale please,
Dave
-
How you doing reefmaister? I night be interested in the 8.5" dome if its in good condition? Are there any scratches on the dome? Has it been polished before? Im pretty reluctant to buy second hand domes, but i might be interested at the right price. Whats your lowest possibe price?
-
I would like one of these ports, are any still available? The 6inch I would prefer
-
Forget it @Rframes he doesnt bother replying.
-
@flamebouyant I see that
-
Did the 87 port sell?
-
Is the 87 port still available?