Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Experience with Aquatech and Canon 16-35 f/4. Port Options?

Started by Erik Olsen ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

Experience with Aquatech and Canon 16-35 f/4. Port Options?

2 posts
  1. Greetings everyone.
    I am new to the proper camera housing world. I currently have an Aquatech Elite Surf Housing with the P-65 Dry Port. I recently rented a P-120 dry port as well as a P-70ex extension and the PD-85 Dome port to work with my 16-35 f/4. I really liked both the wet and dry setups I rented, but hated the bulk!

     

    Does anyone have experience with a Canon 5D3, 16-35 f/4? I am hoping I could grab the P-70ex and use that with my P-65 dry port but I am wondering if it will vignette at 16mm? i did measure the port combos and the P-65/P-70ex combo is about 1.625cm taller than the P-120. I am very upset that I didn't try the combo with the lens before sending the rental gear back! Stupid! This would be great because I can pick up the dome port and the P-70ex and forgo the P-120 all together.

    Another quick question. Are there any companies making a large glass dome for the aquatech P-Mount?

    Thank you everyone!

    Erik

  2. Nobody?really?

Fotosub Shop

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.