Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Diopter for Olympus PEN

Started by Timz ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

Diopter for Olympus PEN

2 posts
  1. Hi all the gurus...

     

    I'm currently using Olympus PEN E-PL6 with the PT-EP10 housing.

     

    I'm currently using the Olympus M.Zuiko 60mm F2.8 Macro for macro shooting.

     

    Sometimes dealing with very small subject, I would add on a INON UCL165 M67 stacked Subsee +5.

     

    I'm looking into Aquako III or Aquako IV as an upgrade. I like the size and weight. But I'm also worried of the small barrel that might cause vignetting or side flaring.

     

    Please advise for those whom have experience with Aquako with DSLR or Mirrorless.

     

    Thanks.

     

    Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

  2. Hi Tim,
    i have a OMD e5, with the 60mm Oly lens.
    For small animals i use the Subsee +10 in a flip holder.
    Gives a nice magnification, but hard to hold ;-))

    Regards,
    Wolfgang

Backscatter

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.