Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Any issues using a Red Torch for Nite Shots

Started by SCUBA Hank ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

Any issues using a Red Torch for Nite Shots

2 posts
  1. Hello,

     

    I am trying to figure out the best way to shoot photos at night using my new rig.

    I have 2 iTorch 6+ video lights with multiple settings (including Red and UV)

     

    I am wondering if anyone is using Red lights for a focus light and if they have any issues with the Red Color showing up even with the Flashes firing?

     

    If this hasn't worked for others I will just use the lowest power setting on my torches...

     

     

    Any input is much appreciated!

     

     

    -SCUBA Hank

  2. Just shoot at about 1/100th or 1/125th of a sec and you won't see the focus light.

     

    Jack

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.