Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

For Sale: 2 Sea & Sea YS-110alphas, sync cords, and Sea &Sea Sea Arm VIi

Started by jswensva ·

  • 8Posts
  • 8Replies

Read-only discussion

For Sale: 2 Sea & Sea YS-110alphas, sync cords, and Sea &Sea Sea Arm VIi

8 posts
  1. 2 YS-110 alphas. Great shape. $350 a piece shipped in US.

     

    2 Sea & Sea sync cord. Great shape, no issues. $75 each shipped in US.

     

    Sea & Sea Sea Arm VII with triple mount from Ultralight. $250 shipped in US.

     

    Xit404 focus gear for canon 100mm L for aquatica. $200 shipped in US.

     

    Feel free to make me an offer on any items. 06da79c334d763f6d1ed255fbd3e651e.jpg716344128ad7c122fc37419c81c80d12.jpg74982be93dcce49b698f6207f406085a.jpg03b50efdf2cfc4e4d99be409bda72400.jpgb5accc5512570f363563b05bac006941.jpge873bc04f89e6825502a6b762da152b4.jpgfe603045796e1363a228527b232a8aba.jpg20afaf4d9cf594aabfb790c87ecd74b2.jpg

     

     

    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  2. Bump. Strobes $325 a piece shipped. Sea Arm set $225 shipped.

     

     

    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  3. I need one strobe like this. I just broke one. Would you ship it to France with USPS intl flat rate?

    Thanks.

    Marc.

  4. Certainly. Looks like $66.50 so I'd ship for the difference versus $14 in US so $52.

     

     

    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  5. I just realise that I would have to pay approx 100$ for the custom duties on arrival. I will try to find one in EU. Sorry.

  6. No problem. Depending on where in France, I'm flying through CDG in about three weeks.

     

     

    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  7. I do not live around Paris. If you can ship it from France or anywhere in Europe, i'm ok of course.

  8. I'm interested in a strobe if any are available and if you wouldn't mind shipping to New Zealand. Can you let me know what would shipping run? I'd need it here quick-ish as I have a trip coming up at the start of October.

AOI

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.