Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

WTB: Sony RX100 MK2 & Alu housing

Started by pachku ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

WTB: Sony RX100 MK2 & Alu housing

3 posts
  1. Brand of housing not that important, has to be aluminium, and take 67mm wet-lenses. Camera and housing have to be in very good condition. Not interested in accessories (tray, strobes etc.), only camera + housing, and has to be RX100 MK2. Shipping to Europe required. Give me fair price. Paypal required, for buyer protection.

  2. I might be able to help you here. I have an RX100 MK2 with a Sea&Sea (aluminum) housing that will accept 67 mm wet lenses. The camera is in excellent condition, I have the original box, manual and accessories (e.g, charger and spare battery). The housing is in great condition except for *one* scratch on the port (otherwise in excellent condition). It doesn't affect underwater images at all, but may affect topside images if you're going to use it that way. It can also be replaced by Sea&Sea if you are so inclined. I'll throw in an unused o-ring as well.

    I purchased both items less than a year ago and they've been used on 23 dives in Southeast Asia. I'm considering an upgrade so this seems like a good opportunity. If you're interested message me with your contact information and I will send you high-resolution photos (attachments are limited to 1MB in this post).
  3. Bought, case closed :-)

Aquatica

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.