Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Florescence photography accessories: filters, masks, barrier filter

Started by okiediver ·

  • 5Posts
  • 5Replies

Read-only discussion

Florescence photography accessories: filters, masks, barrier filter

5 posts
  1. $75.00 for the whole lot and I will free ship .Paypal only.

     

    Up for grabs here....I bought this as a package deal with two Ike Vegas. I don't need this stuff however I think doing this would be fantastic!

     

    There are two masks, two dichroic filters for the Vega, and one yellow barrier filter which I think is the 3.9 inch. I am unsure of the barrier filter as there are no numbers on the filter itself to cross reference. Ikelite's website has some good info on these items.

     

    Please ask any and all questions--I can send more pics and help with what I can. I am not familiar with these items but

     

    Great deal for someone wanting to get into this kind of thing!:

     

     

    post-1310-0-48130000-1470399986_thumb.jpg

    post-1310-0-95952700-1470399995_thumb.jpg

    post-1310-0-20296800-1470400006_thumb.jpg

    post-1310-0-04787300-1470400014_thumb.jpg

    post-1310-0-97462700-1470400026_thumb.jpg

    post-1310-0-30521300-1470400052_thumb.jpg

  2. I'll take the set. PM sent.

  3. Sent PM

     

     

    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  4. PM sent

  5. SOLD

Aquatica

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.