Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Nauticam A7RII /A7SII Wide Angle Set Up for Sale

Started by kulupa ·

  • 7Posts
  • 7Replies

Read-only discussion

Nauticam A7RII /A7SII Wide Angle Set Up for Sale

7 posts
  1. Hello- I am selling one of my redundant NA-A7II housing systems after finishing a trip in early September. I am willing to sell various the housing set ups at a 75% discount to the existing list prices (as of time

    of sale) on Backscatter (where I purchased them). Housing and components are in great shape, never been flooded, etc.

     

    I am selling the NA-A7II housing plus EITHER (not both) the necessary components to use:

     

    Option 1: Sony FE 16-35 f4 (incl. zoom gears, ports and 180

    Glass dome port as recommended by nauticam)

     

    OR

     

    Option 2: Sony FE 28mm + Nauticam WWL-1 (includes ports and the wet lense, including float ring to provide buoyancy support)

     

    I am also open to selling the lenses and camera but not at the 75% discount because all are insured by 3 years accidental damage insurance from B&H.

     

    I am selling one of my housings and wide angle set ups because I no longer am traveling for an extended period of time and will not require redundant set ups. Can ship the housing September 15th, likely not sooner.

     

    Please PM me if you are interested!

  2. Sorry - I meant to write "at 75% of the list price at Backscatter" (I.e. 25% discount, NOT a 75% discount).

     

    Didn't mean to lead anyone one with this material typo!

  3. Why not just write the price you want? Otherwise people have to research it?

     

     

    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  4. Hi

    I am interested in:

     

     

    1. Sony FE 28mm + Nauticam WWL-1 (includes ports and the wet lense, including float ring to provide buoyancy support). Price?

     

    2. 180 Glass dome port. What price?

     

    Best Pascal

  5. Yes. Price please! :)

  6. Interested in option 1.

    Can you share price details?

  7. Sorry guys - have been traveling with limited access to internet. Prices are:

     

    Option 1: Everything in this package (now including the Nautical vacuum seal system) cost roughly $5500 new (excluding the camera and lens). I am selling the package for $4250 plus shipping.

     

    Option 2: This package (also including the Nautical vacuum seal system) cost roughly $5000 new including the wet lens (WWL-1) but excluding the camera and 28mm lens. I am selling this package for $3750 plus shipping.

     

    If you would like to buy the camera and lens, I will sell the A7SII for $2750 plus shipping, A7RII for $3000 plus shipping. The reason for the lower discount on these items is due to the fact that 1. there are no taxes and 2. both come with premium accidental damage insurance from B&H with at least 2 years of coverage. Same goes for the 16-35mm which I will sell for $900 plus shipping and the 28mm for $400 plus shipping.

     

    I am not entertaining selling individual components without the main housing for now.

     

    Hope this clears things up!

Kraken Sports

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.