Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Anyone willing to sell full res photo of game fish from Florida or Bahamas

Started by Emc72600 ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Anyone willing to sell full res photo of game fish from Florida or Bahamas

3 posts
  1. I've been looking to get a pretty large print of an underwater scene on aluminium for a while but I just can't afford the $1000+ for one, I'm looking for a full res pic that I can have printed

  2. I may have what you are looking for as I do have a very extensive collection of images - goliath groupers, sharks, wrecks, reefs, sea turtles, Tarpon, Permit, etc. from Palm Beach County from Jupiter down to Boca Raton. It will help if I know some of the specifics like size of the print you are looking to have made, number and subject.

    post-4290-0-97704700-1470827335_thumb.jpg

    post-4290-0-30686100-1470827365_thumb.jpg

  3. I have many beautiful images as well for your review.

    Please let me know what specifically you might be looking for and we can make arrangements.

     

    I will DM you some examples...
    Gary Yoss
Keldan

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.