Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Subsee +10 vs Aquako iii & iv

Started by MarcusMalta ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

Subsee +10 vs Aquako iii & iv

1 posts
  1. Hi to all,

     

    I'm investing in my first supermacro wet lens. I have 2 macro lenses, Canon 60mm F2.8 macro and Tokina 100mm F2.8 Macro Pro. Some that Subsee gives sharper images and easier to focus, others say that it is heavy compared to Aquakos. Aquakos are cheaper and lighter and there are those who vouch for them. Anyone had experience with both?

     

    If I go what Aquako, what do you suggest iii or iv?

Kraken Sports

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.