Hello everyone. I was hoping you all might help steer me in the right direction in adding to my kit.
I'm relatively new to U/W photography, but am completely and hopelessly addicted. I shoot an Olympus E-M1 in Nauticam housing. I currently own two lenses: 60mm with CMC-1, and the Olympus F1.8 fisheye. I shoot the FE behind a Zen 170mm glass dome.
I'd like to add a zoom-able WA lens to my kit, particularly to get some shots of pelagic creatures that just will not get close enough for the FE. While it seems like the Olympus 7-14mm PRO lens is a top choice in the M4/3 space for zoom-able WA, this lens is not compatible with my dome port. For many reasons (cost, space while traveling, etc), I'd really rather not have to get another port for the third lens. It seems like some of my choices would include: Olympus 9-18, Panasonic 7-14, Panasonic 12-35. All would require a 30mm extension ring. Are there any others out there? Which of these would be the "best" choice?
While the 12-35 seems like it would be a great top-side lens, my guess is that it is not quite wide enough for WA pelagic shots?
Any and all help and guidance would be MUCH appreciated.
Thanks in advance!
David