Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Atlantic Graveyard

Started by stphnmartin ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

Atlantic Graveyard

4 posts
  1. I visited the Atlantic Graveyard last month and did a couple dives on the wreck of the Aeolus and one on the Spar. The Aeolus is filled with sand tiger sharks among other marine life large and small. Here's the video. Comments and critiques are welcome.



  2. Interesting subjects you have there. Just a note, most of the scene where you are you shooting with light, there is a noticeable purple color tint to it.

  3. Interesting subjects you have there. Just a note, most of the scene where you are you shooting with light, there is a noticeable purple color tint to it.

     

    Do you mean shooting with ambient light? If so, I think that's the red filter for the GoPro I was using at 100 feet. I did some work to color correct it, but it looks like it could use some more tweaking looking at it again.

  4.  

    Do you mean shooting with ambient light? If so, I think that's the red filter for the GoPro I was using at 100 feet. I did some work to color correct it, but it looks like it could use some more tweaking looking at it again.

    Yes, I mean the scene shot WITHOUT light.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.