Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

FS: Sigma 15mm f/2.8 EX DG Diagonal Fisheye Autofocus Lens for Canon EF-mount

Started by vchiline ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

FS: Sigma 15mm f/2.8 EX DG Diagonal Fisheye Autofocus Lens for Canon EF-mount

2 posts
  1. Hi there,

     

    I'm selling my Sigma 15mm f/2.8 EX DG Diagonal Fisheye Autofocus Lens for Canon EF-mount. It's be rarely used. It's basically brand new, with original box, carry-case, etc.

     

    Asking: $400 US, buyer pays shipping.


    I am willing to ship to anywhere in the USA or Canada. If in Canada, I accept Interac e-Transfers, and for US, Paypal. I'm located in Montreal, Canada.

    Thanks!

    Vadim

    post-28889-0-14490500-1471462045_thumb.jpg

    post-28889-0-21063300-1471462061_thumb.jpg

  2. I will take it if it is still available.

Turtle

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.