Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

WTB: Buying Olympus/ Panasonic 7-14mm lens Micro 4/3

Started by Tom_.park ·

  • 9Posts
  • 9Replies

Read-only discussion

WTB: Buying Olympus/ Panasonic 7-14mm lens Micro 4/3

9 posts
  1. Hey Guys!

     

    Looking to buy either an Olympus or a Panasonic 7-14mm Lens for my micro 4/3 camera.

     

    I will prefer the Olympus, but the Panasonics are also more than fine!

     

    Send me a reasonable offer if you're interested!

     

    Tom

  2. Hi Tim,

    are you looking for lens only or also for Nauticam Port and Zoom gear?

    I have the Nauticam 6" Port 36133 Wide Angle & Nauticam Zoom Gear for Panasonic Lumix G X Vario 7-14mm/F4.0 ASPH for sale.

    If interested just pm me.

    Also available:
    Nauticam Macro port 45 36135
    Nauticam Extension ring 30mm 36630

    The perfect combination for the Zeiss Touit 50mm Macro.

     

    Kind regards,

    Andreas

  3. Thanks mate, PM'd

  4. Bump, still looking for either lens. Note preference has changed due to the Panasonic's smaller size (smaller port)

  5. I could offer you the Samyang 7.5mm fisheye. It is a manual lens, but works great underwater since a fisheye has anyways almost no depth of field which helps with focusing. You can check out my pictures on flickr. I could also provide the 3D printing file for the zoom gear

    Edited by world.explorer
  6. Thanks World.Explorer,

     

    I'm not really looking for a fisheye unfortunately as i'd like it to perform topside as well.

     

    Good luck selling it!

     

    Tom

     

    p.s. still looking for a 7-14mm M43 lens!

  7. Are you looking for the olympus 7-14 f2.8 pro lens?

  8. Hey Popadiys, i've PM'd you

  9. bump

Turtle

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.