Hi there,
I now use the 12-40 and 9-18 with a ZEN 170II Dome on my EM1.
I evaluate to buy a 7-14 to sometimes get a wider field of view.
I try to decide between Pana and Oly. I would cash out the money for the Oly 7-14, but the great thing about the Pana is that I can continue using my ZEN 170II Dome, I then have one dome which works for 7-14, 12-40, 9-18.
I can see how f2.8 can be an advantage when going deep/if there is not so much light, but f4.0 is not that bad.
How would those 2 lenses compare otherwise? I read somewhere else that the Oly should be somewhat better in the edges, but the Pana to have a ltiilr less field curvature/distorsion.
Which one do you guys use?
Also, in the comparable range of 9-14mm, would the 7-14 be clearly better optically than the 9-18?
Thanks for any feedback, experience.
Tom