Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Seacam D200,fisheye, Ikelite strobes, full set up

Started by sirenita23 ·

  • 5Posts
  • 5Replies

Read-only discussion

Seacam D200,fisheye, Ikelite strobes, full set up

5 posts
  1. This is a great kit, old but in good condition, complete with spares, O-rings etc, all neoprene protectors and pelican case. Never flooded and well cared for but unused for the past couple of years as I no longer work as a diver.

    D200 with leak detect alarm (vis+audio) CSM switch,dual strobe bulkheads €800
    Flat port P105 €150
    S180 viewfinder €800
    Fisheye dome port €600
    Nikon 17-35mm f 2.8 wide angle zoom lens €250
    Nikon 105mm f 2.8 macro lens €250
    Zoom gear 17-35mm €50
    Focus gear for 105mm €50
    Shift gear for 105mm €50
    Macromate +2 diopter (incl Seacam +2 diopter) €200
    Nikonos to Ikelite iTTL dual sync €100
    Ikelite SS200 strobe €200
    D200 camera body €200

    I would rather sell as a package but I will accept reasonable offers for individual items. Buyer pays the shipping from Spain. Any questions, please feel free to ask.

    post-54506-0-19801300-1471845970_thumb.jpgpost-54506-0-77682500-1471845971_thumb.jpgpost-54506-0-58602400-1471845972_thumb.jpgpost-54506-0-07611600-1471845990_thumb.jpgpost-54506-0-85605900-1471845990_thumb.jpgpost-54506-0-76203300-1471845991_thumb.jpgpost-54506-0-65885100-1471846016_thumb.jpgpost-54506-0-80737800-1471846017_thumb.jpgpost-54506-0-81091300-1471846018_thumb.jpgpost-54506-0-82854100-1471846019_thumb.jpg

  2. I am interested in your S180 Finder. If you decided to split the package and sell individual, I will grab it.

     

     

    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  3. Hi, I´ve sent you a PM. I am now splitting the kit because I have enough separate buyers, so if you´d like the S180, let me know! :D

  4. Hi

     

    what condition is the lens in? have you some photos of it?

     

    Im also interested in the 105 flat port and the macromate flip diopter, but first can you tell me exactly what is included with the macromate

    ? Thanks

  5. Hi ,

    I´ve sent you a PM about the lens-port-diopter :D

AOI

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.