Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

WTB: Olympus EM-5, Tray, Arms, Strobes

Started by Dobber ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

WTB: Olympus EM-5, Tray, Arms, Strobes

4 posts
  1. Hello everyone, I'm looking at getting my first full underwater camera set up, and am looking to buy the following:

    Olympus OM-D EM-5 mk1

    Olympus OM-D M. Zuiko 12-50mm lens

    Aquatica/Nauticam Arms set up (I'm currently looking for two arms, anywhere between 5" and 8") and any brand of tray, preferably with dual screw mounts

    1 (maybe 2x) Inon z240 strobes

    Strobe mounts

    Fibre Optic cables

     

    The housing has already been decided (Meikon, with Meikon dome). I doubt I'll find one of these second hand, but just mentioning this as I'm a student and I can't afford a Nauticam housing - for those that might have a full setup for sale - sorry!

     

     

  2. Pm sent,

  3. Strobe and strobe mount now purchased

  4. Hi, since I am also a student, I know your budget limitations :bye:

     

    I can also offer you the following:

     

    • Two strobe arms (30cm each)
    • 3 fiber optic cables. Two from Sea&Sea and one from 10Bar
    • Olympus 12-50mm + Nauticam Zoom/Macro changing gear.
    • In addition, if you are interested to step into wide-angle photography over or underwater, I can also offer you the Samyang 7,5mm fish-eye + focus gear. It is a manual lens and therefore extremely cheap compared to the Lumix 8mm which has Autofocus! However, for underwater use you would need another dome port than for your current lens. I used the '4,3" Nauticam dome port for Lumix 8mm'. Works perfectly.

     

    Since I am located in Germany it should be easy and fast to ship it.

     

    I sent you a PM with some pictures

    Edited by world.explorer
Fotosub Shop

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.