Up for sale is a nearly new Nauticam NA-A6000 housing, Vacuum system and A6000 body. All parts have less than 10 dives and are in like new condition. I love the camera and housing but had to have 4K video so I moved on to an A6300.
The sale includes:
1. A Nauticam NA-A6000 with moisture munchers installed, port cap and the Flexitray hardware that ships with the housing as well as Instructions, registration card, original box and packing.
2. One Nauticam 25612 Vacuum valve with pump and install tool that allows pulling a vacuum to confirm water integrity before diving and virtually eliminate floods. Instructions and original packing are included
3. A Sony A6000 body to which the housing has been pressure tuned. 1 battery, 1 Sony charger with USB cable, one 32 gig class 10 CF card that will permit high bitrate AVCHD video shooting and a Sony LCD protector that was installed on day one.
This like new equipment is sold as is and costs $2400 new plus tax. It can be yours for $1550. Paypal only. 14 day returns ok, buyer pays return shipping. I am in San Mateo California 94403
Larry Garvey 650-703-7105 lcgarvey@astound.net
Not included in the sale and listed elsewhere is: A David Busch A6000 detailed manual (I am selling for $15 pic at: https://viejo.smugmug.com/For-Sale/A6000-Manual/ A Nauticam 33205 45 degree viewer that fits this housing ($950 new) and is for sale at $700, pics at: https://viejo.smugmug.com/For-Sale/Nauticam-45-degree-viewer/