Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

WTB: Panasonic GH4 U/W Housing (or GH3)

Started by jhester2507 ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

WTB: Panasonic GH4 U/W Housing (or GH3)

2 posts
  1. Looking to buy a GH4 housing, Nauticam preferred as I already have a port for my 7-14mm lens (wife scratched a rental port so we had to buy but I was able to buff out the scratch) but I'm open to other options. I'm leaving for a trip to Mozambique to work with a non-profit that is trying to setup a marine protected area in Guinjata Bay and would love to get my GH4 underwater. I leave Sept 14th though so looking for something before then. Message me if you're selling or know someone that is, much appreciated!

  2. Bump!

Sea & Sea

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.