Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Ikelite Housings and Acc. For Sale. Dive and Camera Equipment too!

Started by Oceanshutter ·

  • 9Posts
  • 9Replies

Read-only discussion

Ikelite Housings and Acc. For Sale. Dive and Camera Equipment too!

9 posts
  1. Hi,

     

    I am finally getting around to selling UW Photo equipment, and Dive/Camera Equipment that I no longer use. Everything listed here is in good to great condition. All of the images and video from our website www.oceanshutter.com has used the still excellent Canon 5d Mark II. This camera and housing setup still produces fantastic images. And is a good setup for someone looking to get into a full frame DSLR setup for a low cost. There are lots of bargains here. However, the people that purchase the 2 housing will receive first options on any of the accessories, along with additional price considerations.

     

    There is no shipping included in the price, this will depend on where I am sending it and shipping time. I would prefer you create a shipping label for me, and I can just ship it. It will be cheaper this way. USA shipping is preferred.

     

    I have photos of everything, so let me know if you would like to see it. I can either email or post here on the thread. I will be able to respond quicker if you email questions to oceanshutter@outlook.com. But will be following the thread as well.

     

    Let me know if you have any questions.

     

    Dustin

     

     

    post-30400-0-76242800-1472321177_thumb.jpg

  2. Just emailed about a couple of items. Cheers

     

     

     

    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  3. I would be interested in the spare ikleite strobe battery.

  4. Just emailed about a couple of items. Cheers

     

     

     

    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

     

    Just responded.

  5. Battery, Weightarrow-10x10.png Pockets, Large Wrench, and Triple Clamps sold.

  6. 17-40mm Sold.

  7. Sent email - Stephen

  8. 24-105mm sold, and Gopro is sold.

  9. 5d II Camera, 15mm fisheye, and 1 Ikelite housing is sold. Bouyancy arms are gone as well. Dome with broken cinch is also gone.

Sea & Sea

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.