Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

WTB: Sea & Sea YS-110a strobe

Started by thatporchdawg ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

WTB: Sea & Sea YS-110a strobe

4 posts
  1. I'm looking to buy a used and working Sea & Sea YS-110a strobe, preferably before mid-September 2016.

     

    If you've got one lying around that you aren't using anymore, let me know along with your price expectations. All reasonable offers considered.

     

    Cheers,

    Ken

  2. I am about to post mine for sale. I have a pair for $600. They have less than 100 dives on them. Just minor scratches.

  3. do you want arm also

  4. I've managed to buy my strobes. Thanks to everyone that showed interested.

AOI

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.