Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

WTB 35mm And/Or Housing

Started by filmfreediver ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

WTB 35mm And/Or Housing

2 posts
  1. Hello,

    Im kinda new to film, and completely new to underwater photography, although I've been shooting digital for a couple years, and freediving pretty seriously for about four years. I'm looking for any 35mm SLR, with an exposure meter, and a decent lens, as well as the appropriate housing for it. If all you have is the housing, I may be interested depending on the availability of the camera. I'm a college student on a budget, so nothing too fancy is necessary. :)

    Thanks,

    Ryan

    Edited by filmfreediver
  2. Hi, check my 2 adverts for a complete set up for Nikon D200, including Seacam housing, camera etc. If you just want the housing, camera and a flatport its only €1000 ( I´m in Spain so you´d need to pay shipping from there). If you want more lenses etc, check the full advert :D ( I have 2 listings posted)

Sea & Sea

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.