Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

WTB: Nauticam CMC-1 lens

Started by mkalthoum ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

WTB: Nauticam CMC-1 lens

4 posts
  1. Hello,

     

    I am looking for Nauticam CMC-1.

     

    Thank you

     

     

    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  2. Hi,

     

    I have a Nauticam CMC-1 that I am looking to sell. I have only used it on one dive trip for three dives. In perfect condition. Let me know if you are interested. I am in Australia so not sure what postage would be.

  3. Hi,

     

    I have a Nauticam CMC-1 that I am looking to sell. I have only used it on one dive trip for three dives. In perfect condition. Let me know if you are interested. I am in Australia so not sure what postage would be.

     

    Still selling it?

     

    How much in USD?

  4. SOLD

Marelux

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.