Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

WTB: Ikelite DS160 or DS125 strobe / strobe head

Started by Mido21 ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

WTB: Ikelite DS160 or DS125 strobe / strobe head

4 posts
  1. Searching for used (... or new @ good price) Ikelite DS160 or DS125 sub-strobes (or strobe head only).

    Only in good = fully functional, never flooded condition.

     

    Ikelite-to-Ikelite Dual-Sinc cord (#4103.52) needed too.

     

    PM me at: michal.dolinek(at)gcegroup.com

    Michal

     

  2. Searching for used (... or new @ good price) Ikelite DS160 or DS125 sub-strobes (or strobe head only).

    Only in good = fully functional, never flooded condition.

     

    Ikelite-to-Ikelite Dual-Sinc cord (#4103.52) needed too.

     

    PM me at: michal.dolinek(at)gcegroup.com

    Michal

     

     

    I have 2 dual sync cords available. $75 each.

    I also have a single for $55

     

    Backups are good to have.

  3. I have an excellent condition ikelite 100a substrobe which works with digital cameras in manual modes. $200usd plus shipping. It was my backup strobe so it has seen very little use.

  4.  

    I have 2 dual sync cords available. $75 each.

    I also have a single for $55

     

    Backups are good to have.

    PM sent to you

    Michal

Kraken Sports

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.