Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Couple of INON Z-240 strobes for sale

Started by TomR1 ·

  • 5Posts
  • 5Replies

Read-only discussion

Couple of INON Z-240 strobes for sale

5 posts
  1. Having sold my Seatool/D-300 setup I have a couple of INON z-240 stropes for sale. (I might have a diffuser or two left but I am uncertain. Each strobe has the ball joint and light cord. I am uncertain which version they are. (I don't know how to tell).

     

    Make offer.

     

    Tom

  2. I have located both the -0.5 and -1.5 diffusers, a couple of spare O-rings and the red inserts for the targeting lights. I have not found a manual.

     

    The current asking price for everything is $900 because I agreed to that price before finding the diffusers. My estimated retail (new) based on ebay is $805 each, $1610 for everything.

     

    I have tested the strobes and have a video of them firing if anyone cares.

  3. More information.

     

    One Strobe is Type II, one strobe is Type III. the sync cords are fibreoptic

  4. Can anyone provide details on the differences between the types II and III, compared to the version currently available (type IV)?

     

    Thanks,

    Mark

  5. The Strobes have been sold and paid for. I have S-2000 strobes for sale on another thread

Sea & Sea

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.