Nauticam NA-D7000 housing and Nikon D7000 for sale
Started by Akulamd ·
14Posts
14Replies
Read-only discussion
Nauticam NA-D7000 housing and Nikon D7000 for sale
14 posts
Dear all,
Gently used Nauticam NA -D7000 housing and Nikon D7000 for sale. Housing was serviced by Nauticam USA through Backscatter in February of 2016 and has not been underwater since. Not much else to say. Everything works as it should. I will include the charger with the camera and an original Nikon battery. US $1500 OBO +Shipping.
Price drop to $1300 OBO + shipping. I have also managed to locate the receipt for the housing overhaul from Backscatter (they ship to Nauticam USA for service).
Open to reasonable offers.
I've sent you a message.
Hi, still for sale?
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Still available.
Need to get rid of it so please bring offers.
Hi,interessted for a complet...hausing and body...in which contry you live it ...wiling to ship to Croatia..
Are you interested in selling the housing separately? Thanks
Will sell the housing only.
Someone asked me - camera has 18486 actuations.
Is this available? If so, please email me!
jasmine.elago@gmail.com
Woah, I apologize for the numbers posts...still figuring this out
hi there,
Is the housing still available? If so, please email me at pacharas.work@gmail.com