Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Olympus TG-2 and Housing

Started by michalr ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Olympus TG-2 and Housing

3 posts
  1. I am selling my used Olympus TG-2 waterproof camera and waterproof housing (Olympus PT-053). The camera is waterproof to 12m (40ft) by itself and the housing is rated to 45m (150ft).

    This is a fantastic little waterproof camera! I have tried many and this is the only model worth purchasing. I am only selling it because I just upgraded to the Olympus TG-4. I mostly used the camera and housing while SCUBA diving but I have also used it without the housing while snorkeling or taking pictures of friends surfing. The housing is pretty slim but it is nice to have the option to use the rugged camera at the surface on its own. I have entered photos taken with this camera in underwater photography contests and many have won prizes. My dive buddy has a much, much fancier camera and this powerful little camera does very well in comparison.

    Here is a link to Amazon for more info about the camera: https://www.amazon.com/Olympus-Stylus-Digital-Camera-Optical/dp/B00AQ2BWP4

    Here is a link for more info about the housing: http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/860061-REG/Olympus_V6300550U000_PT_053_Underwater_Housing_for.html

    The back LCD of the camera has some small scratches that are shown in one of the pictures. This has absolutely no effect on images or camera use. The rest of the camera (including the lens) is in perfect condition. The housing has some very light scuff marks from use but the lens is scratch-free. I have never had an issue with the housing leaking.

    Please ask if you have any additional questions.

    $400 includes camera, 1 battery, 1 USB charging/image transfer cable, USB wall plug, waterproof housing, 1 strobe adapter for the housing, 2 wrist straps (1 is attached to the housing, 1 can be attached to the camera), original boxes and instruction books

     

    post-54649-0-09462600-1473091153_thumb.jpg

    post-54649-0-35873500-1473091155_thumb.jpg

    post-54649-0-87389000-1473091158_thumb.jpg

    post-54649-0-11288100-1473091162_thumb.jpg

    post-54649-0-33209800-1473091164_thumb.jpg

     

  2. still available

  3. Hi, Would you consider selling just the housing? I already have a TG-2 and its great.

     

    Regards,

    Lewis.

Scuba.com

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.