Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Couple of INON S-2000 strobes one with Snoot

Started by TomR1 ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

Couple of INON S-2000 strobes one with Snoot

4 posts
  1. Having sold my D300/seatool housing I have a couple of Inon S-2000 strobes for sale. both have the ball mount and fibre optic cable installed. The NEW price for a strobe is $399 Hong Kong price and $479 USA price. The normal INON cable is $110 and the ball adapter $20. USA NEW price is $610 each.

     

    One setup has a snoot. I have no idea the brand or the cost. I also have a LONG INON fibre optic cable that allows the snoot to be deployed in a wide arc around the subject. The cost of that cable was about $200. Unfortunately the Velcro strips that attach the snoot to the S2000 are attached to a snoot so anyone who wants the snoot separately will need to procure the Velcro straps.

     

    I will post pictures later.

     

    I tested the strobes and I have a video of them working if anyone cares.

     

    Make an offer.

     

    Tom

  2. Interested, need strobe with sync cord and without snoot. Does strobe come with other items "in the box"? Post photos pls before I make offer.

  3. Photos added

    post-1589-0-05930000-1473378827_thumb.jpg

    post-1589-0-15884200-1473378867_thumb.jpg

    post-1589-0-10364000-1473378916_thumb.jpg

  4. No longer available

Aquatica

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.