Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Brand New Sony A7R II Sea & Sea Housing and Accessories for Sale

Started by Ammar ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

Brand New Sony A7R II Sea & Sea Housing and Accessories for Sale

4 posts
  1. Brand new in the box never used Sea & Sea housing and accessories for Sony A7R II camera, purchased from Reefphoto on June 30, 2016.

     

    Housing, port, dome, zoom gear, extension ring, fiber optic cables were taken out of box and tested on a desk with my camera, and this is how I found out that it is not suitable for me.

     

    Reason for selling is that I always do my diving through boat day and liveaboard trips, thus always shoot seascape between the dives. As great as this housing is, I have to detach however the lens before taking the camera out of the housing everytime after a dive to shoot seascape that I didn’t find practical doing constantly.

     

    Items with 10% discount from original price are:

     

    1. Sea & Sea MDX-a7II for Sony a7 II with built in Sea & Sea TTL Internal YS Converter/S1 Purchase price: $2998.95 Sale price: $2700

     

    2. Zen Underwater 170mm Optical Glass Dome Port for Sea & Sea Purchase price: $999 Sale price: $899

     

    3. Sea & Sea Zoom Gear for Sony SEL1635Z Purchase price: $229 Sale price: $206

     

    4. Sea and Sea ML-NX Conversion Ring 30 Purchase price: $385.95 Sale price: $347

     

    5. Sea & Sea Extension Ring 46 With Focus Knob Purchase price: $549.95 Sale price: $494

     

    6. Sea & Sea Fiber Optic Cable L-Type II, 12 Inch Purchase price: $160 Sale price: $144

     

    7. Sony ADP-MAA Hot Shoe Adaptor with Multi Interface Accessory FREE

     

    8. (4) Sea & Sea housing spare O-rings Purchase price: $72 Sale price: $64

     

    9. (4) Sea & Sea port spare O-rings Purchase price: $144 Sale price: $129

     

    Take ALL, another 5% discount, so total price will be 15% off original price.

     

    I will take care of shipping plus insurance via an express carrier.

     

    Please note that I’ll be in a remote location with limited or no internet access from October 3 to November 5. So, apologize for not replying to inquires during this time.

     

    https://s20.postimg.org/kn56zklyl/DSC00453.jpg

     

    https://s20.postimg.org/9xri7ba5p/DSC00446.jpg

     

    https://s20.postimg.org/4nmjg0pwt/DSC00449.jpg

     

    https://s20.postimg.org/6uqs3xv71/DSC00458.jpg

     

  2. Why dont you buy one A6300 body for seascape ???.

     

    With my housing I only need to open the back to change battery and sd card.

     

    Is a pity you have to sell...

  3. Why dont you buy one A6300 body for seascape ???.

     

    With my housing I only need to open the back to change battery and sd card.

     

    Is a pity you have to sell...

     

    Well my friend, I will miss this housing for sure although I didn't use it, but since 2008 I use Sea & Sea housing for my Canon 5D MKII, and these housings are solid as a rock, very reliable and never failed me once. I thought of buying A6300 actually for seascape, but I got used to full frame cams, and I don't want to buy another A7R II now as its successor might be more interesting for land/seascape photography.

  4. I have a TG-4 that I use as my "boat camera". It saves jockeying around the UW rig or opening the housing on the boat.

Sea & Sea

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.