Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Canon 5D mk iii housing - Nauticam

Started by natejanderson ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

Canon 5D mk iii housing - Nauticam

1 posts
  1. Selling a Nauticam underwater housing for a Canon 5D mk III

     

    $4200

    -Dome and gears for 16-35mm, and 24-70mm lens (plus others)
    - 2x Sola 2k underwater LED lights
    -4 arms and clamps for lighting
    -Vacuum system and alarm for housing
    -1620 Pelican Case with padded liners
    -Spare parts (gaskets, silicon grease, tools, etc.)

    This is a great video or still system for a Canon 5D mk III.

    I'm selling this because I'm currently not using it in my work. It's been well-taken care of by a professional. It's a great setup, i'm sad I can't make more use of it right now.

    post-31767-0-89349500-1473559330_thumb.jpg

    post-31767-0-91502900-1473559406_thumb.jpg

    post-31767-0-23285800-1473559421_thumb.jpg

Sea & Sea

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.