Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Flash triggers???

Started by balexandrescu ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Flash triggers???

3 posts
  1. I use a Nauticam housing for my E-M1 with the small included Olympus flash. Does anyone have any experience in using flash triggers with this setup? I'm primarily interested in extending the battery life of my E-M1 as I don't like to open my housing all that often in between dives. I currently set my flash to 1/64th and shoot my Inon Z-240's in manual mode. I still use the S-TTL occasionally. Thanks!

     

     

     

    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  2. I am using Hedwig's flash trigger successfully with the EM-1 and a whole bunch of different strobes (Inon and Sea & Sea). Works like a charm BUT you will need to mess around with the LEDs on the trigger to get them to flash only in the window.

    Bill

  3. I am using Hedwig's flash trigger successfully with the EM-1

     

    Hi bvanant,

     

    If you could you post a photo of the trigger instaled on the camera and the housing, could be great!

     

    Thanks in advance

Aquatica

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.