Up for bid and your consideration is a used Ikelite 4080.03 - Aluminum Top Handle for Housing.
Product Details
Span your dual tray and arm system with this versatile top handle. The unique slotted ball arm doubles as both a handle and a mounting location for additional lighting, or a 67mm threaded lens holder. Works with dual trays for Compact Digital or DSLR housings with two lighting arms attached.
What's Included
* 2) Ball clamps with auxiliary mounts
* (2) Auxiliary ball mounts
* (2) Ball clamps for lightweight accessories
* 7-inch ball arm
Has been used in saltwater, but washed and rinsed. Item cosmetically may show very minor wear and/or signs of use.
Reason I'm selling is I upgraded to a full-frame camera and housing.
What you see in pictures and listing is what you get
If it IS in the picture or listing it IS included,
if it is NOT in the picture or listing it is NOT included!
TROUBLE UPLOADING PICTURES, IF INTERESTED EMAIL ME AND I'll EMAIL YOU PICTURES.
If you have questions please ask and I'll be happy to answer them or send additional pictures.
I will ship the item within 2 days of the full payment.
Shipping charges will be agreed upon by both parties prior to finalizing the transaction .
Item will be packaged professionally.
Shipment errors due to a incorrect address given by the buyer and will not be credited for shipping charges if returned or at all if lost or abandoned by the carrier.
Will not ship until payment has been recieved in full and cleared.
All sales are final and no returns accepted.
Asking $185.00 but open to offers.