Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

@@@ aquatica t2i housing @@@ save$$$$$$$$ plus more

Started by natonato1 ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

@@@ aquatica t2i housing @@@ save$$$$$$$$ plus more

4 posts
  1. aquatica housing in very good condition never flooded never any issues may need a service as ive not used it for 8months comes with spare main oring no longer needed selling cheap $600 usd

    also have view finder 180 for $500 usd

    6inch dome with shade $200 usd

    1.65cm extension $50 usd

    camera $200 usd

    tokina zoom gear 10-17mm $75 usd

     

    s-l1600.jpg

  2. Hi there, I am interested in the view finder.

    What is the best you can do in Aus $? I in Brisbane.

    Cheers

    Norbert


    MAybe best to reply on : merbert29@gmail.com

  3. Hi, if this is still for sale I am interested in the lot. Pics please.

  4. Hi

     

    I want to buy the extension port. Is it still available?

Nauticam

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.