Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

7.5mm F2.0 Laowa lens for MFT cameras

Started by Davide DB ·

  • 5Posts
  • 5Replies

Read-only discussion

7.5mm F2.0 Laowa lens for MFT cameras

5 posts
  1. Is this the prime lens we were waiting for as alternative to 7-14mm?

    Unfortunately is a manual lens but it shouldn't be a problem with this FOW.

     

    791bc13a012a3d1c5c93ba606d1e70.jpg

     

     

     

    • 110 degrees FOV
    • 12cm minimum focusing distance
    • manual focus
    • 49mm filter
    • 50x55mm
    • 170g weight only

     

    Full press here:

     

    http://www.personal-view.com/talks/discussion/comment/223237

     

     

     

  2. Looks good!

     

    Should be sharp, being a prime.

     

    I wonder if it got any electrical contact with the camera, so you can adjust aperture in camera, instead of using the aperture ring - that would be a pain if not.

  3. I wonder if it got any electrical contact with the camera, so you can adjust aperture in camera, instead of using the aperture ring - that would be a pain if not.

     

    I checked and... unfortunately is completely manual :fool:

     

    RIP

  4. What a shame. So we are back with the Panasonic and Olympus 7-14mm...

  5. With the emerge of the WWL-1, I am leaning towards the wet-lenses. The wwl-1 specifically is not perfect (heavy and can't be selected rectilinear as the optically inferior inon h100), but I hope there will be serious development efforts here.

Retra

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.