Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Sea & Sea Nikon D3 System for sale

Started by GrahamEaton ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

Sea & Sea Nikon D3 System for sale

1 posts
  1. Unfortunately due to health reasons, I have to give up diving! so I am selling my treasure.

     

    Nikon D3 set up for sale, either as a system at £3000 or individually as follows:

     

    Sea & Sea MDX D3 housing £1000

    Zen 9" port with neoprene hood £950

    Sea & Sea Ports - Fisheye Dome £300, 6"Optical glass Port £350; Compact Dome Port £200; NX Standard flat port £130

    Sea & Sea Extension Rings 40mm? £110, 15mm £80

    Sea & Sea YS110 strobes (orange) x2 £200 each

    Dual 5 pin cable £90

    Single 5 Pin Cable £45

    Various arms and clamps £90

    Peli Case to take most of the above £80

     

    I am happy to wait to try to sell as a system, or significant portion of the system before selling as individual components. Also I have a D3 body at £2000

     

    Please note that the Peli case is not

    shown on the photograph.

     

    Graham Eaton

    graham@eatonnature.co.uk

    +44(0)7860 883967 (UK time 0900-1600hrs only)

    post-54638-0-39781700-1474007898_thumb.jpg

    Edited by GrahamEaton
Keldan

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.