Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Aquatica AD7200 Housing, dome port and cameras for sale.

Started by AndyMurch ·

  • 6Posts
  • 6Replies

Read-only discussion

Aquatica AD7200 Housing, dome port and cameras for sale.

6 posts
  1. Nikon D7200 Underwater housing, cameras and accessories for sale.

    I am selling my entire D7200 set up. If you are not familiar with this model, Nikon’s D7200 is a very capable camera. I have been using it professionally for about a year. It takes fantastic images and it has never let me down.
    The 7200 is a relatively new model. You would be buying Nikon’s most current consumer level DSLR.
    Here is what I have. Prices in USD.

    AQUATICA AD7100/7200 HOUSING.
    As is, (it is in working order): $1500
    Or, I can have it completely refurbished by Aquatica before I send it to you. After the service it would be $1800

    AQUATICA 8” ACRYLIC DOME PORT WITH COVER.
    A few small scuffs and nicks but nothing that can’t be polished out. $500

    The housing accepts both the D7100 and D7200 bodies. I have one of each for sale.
    NIKON D7100 CAMERA BODY $500
    NIKON D7200 CAMERA BODY $750

    Shipping from Canada.

    post-22967-0-47602500-1473996664_thumb.jpg

    post-22967-0-33267000-1473996676_thumb.jpg

    post-22967-0-19744400-1473996686_thumb.jpg

    post-22967-0-74342000-1473996695_thumb.jpg

    Edited by AndyMurch
  2. Hi Andy, PM SENT

  3. PM sent this am

  4. What are the Shutter Counts Please for the Cameras ?

  5. I am interested in the housing. You send housing to germany?

  6. I am interested in the housing. You send housing to germany?

     

    The housing has been sold.

Fotosub Shop

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.