Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Macro course at Reef Photo and Video

Started by Intoodeep ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

Macro course at Reef Photo and Video

4 posts
  1. Good day, I was wondering if any of the forum members have taken the Macro course at Reef Photo cinducted at the Blue Heron bridge in Florida, if so can you comment on the course good are bad.

     

    T

    Edited by Intoodeep
  2. Excellent course! Chris Parsons does a great job and Pura Vida Dive Center gave us great support (facilities and dive guides). Well worth it. Not to mention the astounding variety of macro subjects at Blue Heron Bridge.

  3. I just signed up for the December session. I will let you know!

     

    -Hank

  4. My wife and I have both done it. Terrific.

Nauticam

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.