Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

FS: Canon 5DIII body, very good condition, only 13k shutter actuations

Started by brandoncole ·

  • 5Posts
  • 5Replies

Read-only discussion

FS: Canon 5DIII body, very good condition, only 13k shutter actuations

5 posts
  1. FOR SALE:

     

    Canon EOS 5D mark III camera body. Only 13k shutter actuations!

     

    Camera works great. This has been one of my backup bodies.

     

    Very good condition overall. Clean LCD. A few small exterior scratches on bottom corner- see photo 6.

     

    PRICE: $ 1550. Includes Paypal fees and shipping in the lower 48. Will consider shipping overseas for additional cost.

     

    Camera comes with the original box and contents (the CDs, manuals, strap, cables, battery and charger, etc.)

     

    If you want, I will throw in a free 4GB CF memory card and/or a deluxe CPS Canon Professional Services strap. I can also include a brand new 1TB GDrive portable hard drive and/or brand new Calumet backpack. Depending on shipping method and distance, I may be able to include these things for free, or at most an additional ~ $20 to accommodate larger/heavier box.

     

    Best to email me at: brandoncole(at)msn.com

     

    Thanks,

     

    Brandon Cole

    tel: 509-535-3489

    post-1675-0-75522800-1474230935_thumb.jpg

    post-1675-0-36635200-1474230968_thumb.jpg

    post-1675-0-94256300-1474230979_thumb.jpg

    post-1675-0-24919900-1474230987_thumb.jpg

    post-1675-0-25851400-1474230997_thumb.jpg

    post-1675-0-88278100-1474231541_thumb.jpg

  2. I have a few more pictures (including #6), but apparently no space left to post them here. Please contact me via email and I will email to you directly.

     

    Thank you,

     

    Brandon

    Edited by brandoncole
  3. BUMP, and price drop to $1525

  4. Email sent

  5. No longer for sale at present. I need this camera for another trip or two. I will likely put it back on the market after that, lowering the price slightly. So please let me know if you are interested and want to be emailed directly when I'm ready to sell.

     

    Thank you!

     

    Brandon

Fotosub Shop

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.