Classifieds / Archived topic
For Sale: Complete Sony A7RII System with Nauticam WWL-1 Wet Lens
Started by kulupa ·
- 8Posts
- 8Replies
Read-only discussion
For Sale: Complete Sony A7RII System with Nauticam WWL-1 Wet Lens
8 posts
-
Hello, I am selling the following 'ready to shoot' wide angle package for the Sony A7RII. The package includes:Nauticam NA-A7II ($2,850 new)
Nauticam N100 Flat Port 37 for Sony FE 28mm f/2 Lens with 67mm threads for NA-A7II Housings ($330 new)
Nauticam WWL-1 Wet Wide Lens 130° 67mm Wetmate lens ($1,150 new)
Nauticam M67 to Bayonet Mount Converter for Wet Lenses ($80 new)
Nauticam Bouyancy Collar for WWL-1 Lens ($50 new)
Sony FE 28mm f/2 Lens (Sony SEL28F20) ($450 new)
Note: Item comes with 2 Years (remaining) of Accidental Damage insurance from SquareTrade / B&HSony Alpha a7R II Mirrorless Digital Camera ($3200 new)
Note: Item comes with 2 Years (remaining) of Accidental Damage insurance from NewLeaf / AdoramaAll items will come with original receipts from Backscatter, B&H and Adorama as well as original packaging, box items, etc. All items are in excellent condition (never been flooded, etc.), photos can be supplied upon request / interest. Asking price for all of these items bundled as a complete 'ready to shoot package' is $5,600 plus shipping. I prefer not to sell individual Nauticam components but can also offer the package excluding the camera and lens for $3200. I will also sell the NA-A7II housing by itself for $2,000 (no ports or accessories).I have enjoyed shooting this system for just under 6 months - this set up has done roughly ~100 dives across Indonesia, Mexico, Tonga and the Maldives. I also have an A7SII and another NA-A7II housing with the 16-35mm set up. I am selling this system because I no longer need redundant housings/wide angle set ups, while previously I was traveling for an extended period of time on various shoots.The image quality, fast video autofocus, great low light and ability to shoot high quality stills and full frame 4k video in a small package were the major selling points for me. The full frame sensor is a beast for photos and the strong XAVCS codec and SLOG2 features are amazing for video shooters as well.Review of A7RII for UW from backscatter:
Please PM me if you are interested! -
Adding in another package for sale:
NA-17414 Nauticam NA-A7II ($2,850 new)NA-37303 Nauticam (for NA-A7II) N100 to N120 35.5mm Port Adapter with Zoom/Focus Knob ($420 new)NA-37145 Nauticam SE1635-Z Zoom Gear for Sony Vario-Tesssar T FE 16-35mm F4 ZA OSS ($175 new)NA-21150 Nauticam N120 Extension Ring 50 with lock ($310 new)NA-18809 Nauticam 180mm Optical Glass Wide Angle Port ($1050 new)Sony Vario-Tessar T* FE 16-35mm f/4 ZA OSS Lens ($1250 new from B&H currently on sale)Includes 2 years remaining on accidental damage warranty from B&H (~$150) and the + diopter (~$80) needed to shoot the set up properly.I would sell all of it (excluding the camera body) for $4500 + shipping.Let me know if that interests you!Kabir -
-
WWL-1 set up is still available, dropping the asking price by $600 to $5000 for the whole set up including the camera and lens.
-
-
Interested in the 18-35mm package. How much for the A7RII body?
-
PM sent
-
The A7RII camera with the full Nauticam / WWL-1 lens set up has been sold.