Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Nikon Lens' For Sale Macro Fisheye and Wide Angle

Started by seadweller ·

  • 6Posts
  • 6Replies

Read-only discussion

Nikon Lens' For Sale Macro Fisheye and Wide Angle

6 posts
  1. I have switched to Canon and now have several Nikon lens' to get rid of. They are as follows:

     

    Nikon AF-S 105 macro $600

    Nikon AF-S 60 macro $400

    Nikon 50 1.4G $300

    Tokina 10-17 Fisheye $400

    Tokina 12-24 Wide Angle $300

    Sigma 15 Fisheye $400

    Kenko 1.4 Teleconverter $100

     

    All prices in USD. Buyer pays shipping. Open to offers especially if taking the whole lot.

     

    Thanks a lot,

     

    Sean

     

  2. Which Kenko teleconverter?

  3. I have switched to Canon and now have several Nikon lens' to get rid of. They are as follows:

     

    Nikon AF-S 105 macro $600

    Nikon AF-S 60 macro $400

    Nikon 50 1.4G $300

    Tokina 10-17 Fisheye $400

    Tokina 12-24 Wide Angle $300

    Sigma 15 Fisheye $400

    Kenko 1.4 Teleconverter $100

     

    All prices in USD. Buyer pays shipping. Open to offers especially if taking the whole lot.

     

    Thanks a lot,

     

    Sean

     

    I have switched to Canon and now have several Nikon lens' to get rid of. They are as follows:

     

    Nikon AF-S 105 macro $600

    Nikon AF-S 60 macro $400

    Nikon 50 1.4G $300

    Tokina 10-17 Fisheye $400

    Tokina 12-24 Wide Angle $300

    Sigma 15 Fisheye $400

    Kenko 1.4 Teleconverter $100

     

    All prices in USD. Buyer pays shipping. Open to offers especially if taking the whole lot.

     

    Thanks a lot,

     

    Sean

     

    Would be interested in the 105mm and sigma 15. What's the price for both items combined

  4. I have switched to Canon and now have several Nikon lens' to get rid of. They are as follows:

     

    Nikon AF-S 105 macro $600

    Nikon AF-S 60 macro $400

    Nikon 50 1.4G $300

    Tokina 10-17 Fisheye $400

    Tokina 12-24 Wide Angle $300

    Sigma 15 Fisheye $400

    Kenko 1.4 Teleconverter $100

     

    All prices in USD. Buyer pays shipping. Open to offers especially if taking the whole lot.

     

    Thanks a lot,

     

    Sean

     

     

    I have switched to Canon and now have several Nikon lens' to get rid of. They are as follows:

     

    Nikon AF-S 105 macro $600

    Nikon AF-S 60 macro $400

    Nikon 50 1.4G $300

    Tokina 10-17 Fisheye $400

    Tokina 12-24 Wide Angle $300

    Sigma 15 Fisheye $400

    Kenko 1.4 Teleconverter $100

     

    All prices in USD. Buyer pays shipping. Open to offers especially if taking the whole lot.

     

    Thanks a lot,

     

    Sean

    . I would be interested in the fisheye and 105 macro. Call me 806-239-8876
  5. Are these lenses still for sale ?

    I am interested in the 10-17, 60 mm and kenko.

     

    /Rikard

  6. If you still have it, I'd like to see photos of the 10-17 please

Ultralight Control Systems

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.