Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

FS - SEACAM Fisheye port FP

Started by Tancred ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

FS - SEACAM Fisheye port FP

4 posts
  1. I have a Fisheye port in fair condition. There are a couple of small marks on the glass.

     

    I have never noticed the marks in my pictures.

     

    Also included in the buy is two extensions, I Belive its a 1 inch and a 2 inch extension.

     

    Also included are two neoprene covers for the lens.

     

    I am open for offers.

     

    Will ship world wide on buyers expense.

     

    I can off-course send more photos.

     

    843722e2e109919bd47ebd2a63335baa.jpg7f4690f5cc6b7c2fb91c715f38d32bd0.jpg964fce03abdf69c62950703dd9a3928b.jpg2413c7c12522e4958cf6b3252b52e83d.jpgfd8ad5eece4916e32c1b624a9719e126.jpge87c1c4d2755b9823a744bf003c7edab.jpgb7e8fcfd129dbb9cc26d76a151500850.jpg

     

     

    Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

    Edited by Tancred
  2. Because of the marks I will let it go for 300 $.

     

    The price includes world wide shipping and paypal fees.

     

     

     

     

    Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

  3. I'm keen PM on the way...

  4. Sold

     

     

    Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

Backscatter

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.