Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

FS: INON UWL-100 M67 lens + DOME + double lens holder

Started by shearwater ·

  • 5Posts
  • 5Replies

Read-only discussion

FS: INON UWL-100 M67 lens + DOME + double lens holder

5 posts
  1. Hello everyone,



    I’m making a cleaning in my photo closet, and cause I don't use it for quite some time (I have got a SLR equipment), I'm selling the following:



    - INON UWL-100 Achromat Wide Conversion Lens M67 Type2


    The lens is in impeccable condition. Not a scratch on the glass, thread in perfect condition. Just a light scratch on the body that is the only thing that distinguishes it from a new one. Almost always used with dome (which protects even more scratches). Always carefully treated, I am the first and only owner.


    More info and manufacturer specifications: http://www.inon.jp/products/lens/uwl100 ... t/top.html


    Included everything that came in the original box: lens, the two covers (front with marks of use but good fitting), manuals, serial number card, ...


    Price: 220 euros + shipping costs


    Photos:


    _DSC9415_800_zps6z6dhrlo.jpg



    _DSC9405_800_zpsa97kffl1.jpg



    _DSC9408_800_zpsis08kuee.jpg





    - INON Dome Lens Unit for UWL-100 + INON original neoprene dome cover


    It is the version with all aluminum body. Purchased second hand a few years ago. Lens in very good condition. Adapter, screws and gaskets to attach it to UWL-100 lens in perfect condition. Body with slight marks of use. Glass in very good condition, with two or three small scratches (you can see them in the detail picture), which do not affect at all to its use. Underwater they are covered by water and do not appear in the photos.


    It is also included the original INON neoprene dome cover, in perfect condition.


    Included allen key. I don't have the original box nor printed manuals.


    More info and manufacturer specifications: http://www.inon.jp/products/lens/domele ... 0/top.html


    Price: 200 euros + shipping costs


    Photos:



    _DSC9429_800_zpsfxrenxor.jpg



    _DSC9422_800_zpsfpm28teo.jpg



    _DSC9424_800_zpswkc7ejsj.jpg




    Important note: I do not sell the lens until I sell the dome. I would make a discount for the dome + lens combo.





    - INON Lens Holder W - Double 67mm Mount


    67mm thread double lens holder. It fits INON, UCLS and other manufacturers arms, INON grips and floating arms. See manufacturer specs for more info.


    It can be mounted either one or both holder.


    In excellent condition, with some surface wear signs. Perfect threads. Always carefully treated, I am the first and only owner.


    More info and manufacturer specifications: http://www.inon.jp/products/lens/option.html


    Included everything that came in the original box: the two holders, single mounting accessory, screws, allen key, manuals, ...


    Price: 60 euros + shipping costs


    Photos:


    _DSC9392_800_zpsvvejnzl7.jpg



    _DSC9386_800_zpsasovooxn.jpg




    They can be seen and touched in ​Marina Alta area (Alicante, Spain).


    Will prefer to ship to EU only.



    For any questions, do not hesitate to contact.


    Please, record private messages in the thread.



    Thanks and best regards


    Edited by shearwater
  2. Updated prices:

    - Lens: 210 euros

    - Dome: 190 euros

    - Lens + dome combo: 380 euros

    - Lens Holder: 55 euros

     

    Shipping costs apart.

     

    Regards

  3. Lens + dome sold!

     

    Only left the lens holder W: 55euros + shipping costs.

     

    Regards

  4. Up!

  5. Updated price for the double lens holder W: 50euros + shipping costs.

Sea & Sea

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.