Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic
Button function - "profiles" OMD EM 5 MK2 ??
Started by ChrisBergermann ·
- 3Posts
- 3Replies
Read-only discussion
Button function - "profiles" OMD EM 5 MK2 ??
-
Good Morning everybody.I was searching the internet this morning, but couldnt get the information I needed.. so maybe I'll find my answer here?Is there like a "profile" in wich i can save my Dial/Lever function settings? because for Underwater Photography I changed some buttons for much easier usage.BUT now i want to start Shooting Video as well, wich would need some changins in my button controls. Setting them all time manually would be a pain in the ass, so is there a possibility to save these settings and switch between them?Camera: OMD EM5 MK2thanks in advance for your help!!
-
On the Mk1, it's under Shooting menu 1 -> Reset/Myset.
--
Typed on an on-screen keyboard with [-]autocorrupt[/-] autocorrect and sent from my Android device.
Typos are a feature, not a bug.
-
My experience is that the function button/lever settings are global to the Mysets. Mysets will store Shooting Mode (e.g. P,A,S,M), shutter speed, aperture, ISO, WB, etc in a profile. However button/lever function will remain constant no matter which Myset or normal mode you are in. The exception would be a function available in still mode but not movie mode.