Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Aquatica and Sea & Sea kit for quick sale

Started by woody ·

  • 7Posts
  • 7Replies

Read-only discussion

Aquatica and Sea & Sea kit for quick sale

7 posts
  1. Hi all,

    I am in the process of restarting u/w photography while moving to a brand new mirrorless system, and I have some surplus kit for sale, listed below.

     

    The prices shown are for one-off items, basically the more you buy the more I can discount, that said I think the starting prices are OK.

     

    If you want more photos of a specific item, just PM me

     

    Prices DO NOT INCLUDE shipping from Malta, Europe. Once I know what items are being sold together and to which country, I will be able to quote shipping costs also.

     

    So here goes:

     

    Aquatica 8" dome port (acrylic) plus shade plus neoprene cover. Signs of wear and some scuffs but perfectly OK - $425

    post-131-0-49022400-1475428946_thumb.jpg

     

    Aquatica macro port (glass) plus neoprene cover - almost new - $350

    post-131-0-43869100-1475428962_thumb.jpg

     

    TLC arm set as shown (including fitting for Sea & Sea strobe) - $120

    post-131-0-10193400-1475429046_thumb.jpg

     

    Tokina 10-17 48717 gear - $60

    post-131-0-83077200-1475428972_thumb.jpg

     

    Sigma 10-20 18678 gear - $60

    post-131-0-43246700-1475429019_thumb.jpg

     

    Sigma 10-20 48770 gear - $80

    (I really don't know why I have 2 gears for the Sigma 10-20 - both fit the lens though!)

    post-131-0-55972700-1475428979_thumb.jpg

     

    Aquatica 48456 extension ring - $150

    post-131-0-99688000-1475429028_thumb.jpg

     

    Sea&Sea TTL II Converter for Nikon (works perfectly) - $150

    post-131-0-65236100-1475429036_thumb.jpg

     

    Sea&Sea YS-90 DX strobe - signs of use but works perfectly - $150

    post-131-0-59468300-1475429814_thumb.jpg

     

    5 pin Sea & Sea sync cord - signs of use but works perfectly - $75

    post-131-0-23946600-1475429915_thumb.jpg

     

    I also have the following lenses:

    Tokina 10-17 fisheye zoom - good external condition and perfect optics - $350

    post-131-0-17666100-1475429057_thumb.jpg

     

    Sigma 10-20 rectilinear zoom - good external condition and perfect optics - $300

    post-131-0-53615500-1475429064_thumb.jpg

     

    Lastly, I have an Aquatica D70 housing that can go for whatever I get for it. Photos on request.

    Edited by woody
  2. The strobe, the arm, the Tokina zoom ring and the Sigma 10-20 lens are SOLD

     

    Everything else reduced as follows:

    Aquatica 8" dome port (acrylic) plus shade plus neoprene cover. Signs of wear and some scuffs but perfectly OK - $390

    Aquatica macro port (glass) plus neoprene cover - almost new - $320

    Sigma 10-20 18678 gear - $45

    Sigma 10-20 48770 gear - $60

    Aquatica 48456 extension ring - $125

    Sea&Sea TTL III Converter for Nikon (works perfectly) - $120

    5 pin Sea & Sea sync cord - signs of use but works perfectly - $60

    Tokina 10-17 fisheye zoom - good external condition and perfect optics - $300

  3. I have a Sea&Sea housing for the Nikon D7100 and two strobes, YS-D1 & YS-01. Do you know if the Sea&Sea TTL III Converter works for this equipment?

    Thanks

  4. I have a Sea&Sea housing for the Nikon D7100 and two strobes, YS-D1 & YS-01. Do you know if the Sea&Sea TTL III Converter works for this equipment?

    Thanks

    Not likely. The strobes will most likely fire reliably, but probably will not give the proper amount of light at some (or many!) power settings.

     

    Check the manual: http://www.seaandsea.com/PDF_manuals/YSCONVERTER-N.pdf

     

    This converter has separate settings for:

    - YS-110a, Ys120

    - YS-250

    - YS-60, YS90...

    - YS-110

    This implies it supports 4 different classes of strobes (4 different power discharge curves).

     

    More current Sea & Sea ttl converters have separate settings for:

    - YS110a

    - YS-01

    - YS-D1

    This implies a different power discharge curve for each of these strobes.

     

    If the power discharge curve of either the YS250, YS60 or YS110 matches your new strobes, then it will work.

    Edited by giffenk
  5. Thanks giffenk.....I was struggling to find the right answer......

  6. is the tokina lens still available please?

  7. Hello Woody,

    I'd like the Sigma 10-20 48770 zoom gear. Is it still available ?

     

    Thank you.

    Fred

Nauticam

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.