Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

canon 11-24mm f4l usm

Started by shorty ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

canon 11-24mm f4l usm

3 posts
  1. I ve been looking at the new canon ef 11-24mm f4l usm lens has anyone tried it yet ,I can't seem to find a zoom gear for a subal housing or any other housing manufacturer

  2. Sea&Sea produce a specifical kit (dome 240+extension ring+ zoom gear) to fit the 11-24 in MDX Canon Housing.

     

    I'm a nikon user, I'm waiting to try the newest Sigma 12-24/4 ART in my MDX-D800, in case it will be possible.

Ultralight Control Systems

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.