Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

FS: IKELITE Underwater TTL Housing for Canon EOS 650D T4i and 700D T5i DSLR

Started by nihrzenjak ·

  • 8Posts
  • 8Replies

Read-only discussion

FS: IKELITE Underwater TTL Housing for Canon EOS 650D T4i and 700D T5i DSLR

8 posts
  1. I am selling...

     

    IKELITE Underwater TTL Housing for Canon EOS 650D Rebel T4i (Kiss X6i) and Canon EOS 700D Rebel T5i (Kiss X7i) DSLR.

     

    Housing has about 50 dives, all right 100%

     

    Price only 750 EUR.

     

    Shiping approximately 50 EUR from CROATIA.

     

     

    post-34258-0-06597000-1475749327_thumb.jpg

    post-34258-0-15265000-1475749339_thumb.jpg

  2. Bump

  3. Still available...NEW PRICE!!!

     

    Housing with Canon 700d only 1000 EUR!!!!

  4. Hello!

     

    I am interested by your housing without the canon 700D. I already have a 700D.

     

    Is it still available? is it possible to ship it to belgium?

  5. can I have your email address please?

  6. nihrzenjak@gmail.com

  7. Eto ...pozdrav...kazes ...prodao..jucer...steta...pozdrav Zoran iz Rijeke...

  8. SOLD

Isotta

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.