Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Sony A7S II, Nauticam systems for sale

Started by Beachboy ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

Sony A7S II, Nauticam systems for sale

2 posts
  1. Sony A7II, Nauticam underwater housing system with camera

     

    I am moving back to a canon setup so I must let the Sony system go.

     

    Nauticam housing for Sony A7 series with vacuum pump and HDMI plug with beneath the surface bridge.

    Flash trigger

    Macro port for 90 mm lens.

    N 100 to N 120 35.5 mm port adapter with zoom/focus knob

    Nauticam dome port N 120/ 140mm optical glass fish eye port with removable shad.

     

     

    New the system is worth $4,920.00. I will sell all for $2,952.00. If you want part of the system contact me to discuss. I feel the system has greater value as a unit.

     

    The camera is lightly used and is in perfect shape as are the lens.

     

    Sony A 7S II Camera with SDCard 64 gb

    Sony 28mm lens with fish eye lens new

    Sony 90mm macro lens new with manual focus gear

     

    New the camera and lens are valued at $ 4,732.00. I will let them go for $3,300.00.

    post-36292-0-09780500-1475950354_thumb.jpg

  2. This system is sold as of 10/12/16.

AOI

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.