Skip to content

Critter Identification / Archived topic

seaslug identification please...

Started by Timz ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

seaslug identification please...

4 posts
  1. b8663b05b19747f1074518614453ffe1.jpg

     

    anyone can tell me the identity of this seaslug???

     

    scientific name and common name.

    thanks.

     

    Sent from my SM-N930F using Tapatalk

  2. Possibly a Chelidonura amoena

     

    Regards Mark

  3. I second Mark's suggestion of Chelidonura amoena. We get them here on Tioman Island a lot.

  4. I second Mark's suggestion of Chelidonura amoena. We get them here on Tioman Island a lot.

    yeah... that's where I shot this creature.

    Possibly a Chelidonura amoena

     

    Regards Mark

    thanks. I also learned that the common name of the animal is yellow and brown headshield slug...

     

    Sent from my SM-N930F using Tapatalk

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.